Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

There are 3 billion versions of itunes for windows and zero…

Customer Question
There are 3 billion...

There are 3 billion versions of itunes for windows and zero instructions tell me how to put my playlists on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Correctly i installed it about a week ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. Open iTunes on your computer
  2. Plug your iPhone into the computer
  3. Click on the device when it shows up on the left panel in iTunes
  4. Now on the left sidebar, click Summary
  5. Scroll to the Options section and make sure Manually manage music and videos, is enabled
  6. Click apply
  7. Now, in your music section where you have your playlist, select the music you want to put on your iPhone
  8. Drag and drop it onto the Phone icon in the left sidebar and the transfer will begin

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. However, if my answer to you was helpful, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

when i start up itunes it doesnt show the part with my phone or playlists, i just see the new music sectionim trying to update my iphones software now

I attached a few images showing you the three different screens you should see.

9f473755-945b-420e-8e74-...jpg9f47375...jpg33390953-3727-4d36-a3ee-...jpg3339095...jpgf0dbbadc-7db1-45eb-aa8b-...jpgf0dbbad...jpg