Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need new password for VERY OLD i.d. Re iTunes. Getting

Customer Question
Need new password *****...

Need new password ***** VERY OLD i.d. Re iTunes. Getting update 4 Pages icon.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Ipad/Apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Use little or no music so can’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that if $$ involved, I am using debit, not credit card

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

myson’s ... is url the word?) We get along perfectly but since I put on so much ‘junk’ he ran me off it several years ago!

Please double check the email address that you provided to me