Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my Apple ID and password can you help me to…

Customer Question
Hi...I have forgotten my...

Hi...I have forgotten my Apple ID and password ***** you help me to attain new ones.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried to reset but just get not correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an iPad only

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

To recover first your (previous and now forgotten) Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer.
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.