Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot open my gmail in finder on my imac. I have always…

Customer Question
Cannot open my gmail...

Cannot open my gmail in finder on my imac

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have always been able to do this but it just inexplicably stopped. I go to my school browser and open it though that.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turned the computer off and restarted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

2 weeks. just happened out of the blue

What's the error it is giving you?

no

Sorry?

its not allowing me to open in launchpad. no error is provided

Can you go into Force quit and tell me If it is open?

After I hit quit it still appears on the display on the bottom of my screen but still does not allow me to open from there.

OK - can you remove it please, put it in the trash..

No it won’t allow me to do that

Please drag it to the trash

Again, it won’t allow me to do so. It just goes right back to where it was dragged from

Going to opt out as I am out of ideas.

Another expert will pick this up and you will be emailed when they do

Thanks

kris

Figured it out. Thx anyway.
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No. Resolved.
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Understood, great to read this got solved.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff