Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone function is not working properly. Most incoming…

Customer Question
Hi my phone function...

Hi my phone function is not working properly. Most incoming calls go directly in to voice mail without any ring tone. My phone will show missed call within about 5 minutes. I must check my phone very 15min. to see if I have received any calls. Also it will, go "foggy" on me about 205 of the time for all functions. Cannot her contacts-recieved calls-voicemail etc. Very frustrating Model is 6s plus

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model MKTW2LL/A Version 11.0.3 (15A432)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MKTW2LL? What have you tried so far?

About 3 months continues to get worse turn on and off only thing I have tried until today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

For about three months

Can you tell me what carrier this is?

Thanks

Kris