Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My memory is full on my MacBook Air and need to store photos…

Customer Question
My memory is full...

My memory is full on my MacBook Air and need to store photos in iCloud. I'm clueless on how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I don't know. Where do I find it ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

A few weeks. Haven't tried anything since I don't know what to do. I have over 4,000 photos on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I am elderly so not exactly a tech wizard!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

A few weeks. My start up disk is full and also my photo library is full

What mac version is this?

I don’t know and don’t know where to find it

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

I can’t installnit because I don’t have enough space available

Can you delete some twmp files for me? I can guide you into this.