Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone will not start up. It only shows the apple icon…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** and my Iphone will not start up. It only shows the apple icon with the white screen, I use my phone for business and hopefully we can get this fixed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Apple phone?

Over 3 years ago Iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes I have,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you, ***** ***** communicate via the computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It sounds like you will need to reset your iPhone to factory settings. This will delete anything that you have not backed up. Do you want to continue with this?