Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Phone 7 Plus screen shows "large font. Font is so large I…

Customer Question
My Phone 7 Plus...

My Phone 7 Plus screen shows "large font. Font is so large I can't maneuver the phone..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I tried shutting it off. It remains in lock mode.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This happened once before and I was able to shut it down... This time o response

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You somehow activated the Zoom feature of your iPhone. First tap twice (double tap) on the screen with three fingers at the same time and it will turn off Zoom. If that didn't work, then hold down the Home button for a few seconds and it will invoke Siri. Ask Siri to turn off Zoom.

If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Remember, only release the buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If it still not working, then you need to turn off Zoom manually.

In Zoom mode, all the functions will work normally except that the screen is bigger and you need to swipe using 3 fingers to pan around or move the screen.

So move the screen with three fingers and enter the passcode (if needed). You will have to move the screen back and forth with three fingers to enter the passcode since all the numbers will not show on same screen when the zoom is on.

Then go to Settings > General> Accessibility and turn off Zoom from there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Hi there, did you get the answer I sent you ?