Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone language was somehow changed to German, how do i…

Customer Question
My iPhone language was...

My iPhone language was somehow changed to German, how do i change it back to English?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure, where can i find that information?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing -- road map for WAZE still appears, so i have been tolerating audio in german, but just got home and would like to fix it before i head out on a drive tomorrow.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

If you mean for everything...here you go (click link below)

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031

Let me know that the link worked

again... No.

?

again...No?...what do you mean?