Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just bought a new iPhone SE. I downloaded iTunes connect and…

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new iPhone SE. I downloaded iTunes connect and it says that "Your Apple ID isn't associated with a content provider in iTunes connect."

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

How can I tell that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

I have not rebooted my iMAc in months

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I just want to make sure on the reason why you are downloading itunes connect? Are you a member of the Apple Developer Program? As this is a tool to manage apps, agreements, tax and banking information, sales reports and more. Let me know.

I originally thought that I needed itunes connect to connect to my itunes.

You do not, so therefore did you already go to:

1. open settings
  2. choose itunes & app store
  3. Then sign in with your apple id and password

If you do this and it still does not let you into your itunes, let me know.