Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just got I phone 8 today ,the pin I set up does not work,

Customer Question
Just got I phone...

Just got I phone 8 today ,the pin I set up does not work, how can I get in . the phone has locked me couple of time up to 1 hour.?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No , how can I do this from my main comp.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.