Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY PASSWORD WONT WORK. Ipad. Started this morning. I am

Customer Question
MY PASSWORD ***** WORK ...

MY PASSWORD ***** WORK

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Started this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...I am locked out and my password *****'t wrk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the model of the ipad?

Have you tried to reset your password ***** yet?

If so, what happened?

Does the ipad show disabled or just locked out?