Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I change my apple password? Don’t think I ever

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change my apple password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t think I ever changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I’m 80 and don’t know much about these things. Recently I got a message “Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage on a new phone”. I got the 8 about a month ago. Apple sent me to Supportteq earlier this eve — they are selling an expensive service I don’t honk I need.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

iMessage is a free service and it is being used by the iPhone 8 so that is nothing to worry about.