Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm writing a book and have a new MacBookAir and migrated my…

Customer Question
Hi I'm writing a...

Hi I'm writing a book and have a new MacBookAir and migrated my old data to new one. I find the Word to be a little erratic. Wonder if I need to upgrade my subscription, start over ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MacBook Air 2017

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

OS Siera 10.Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Just got this computer last Monday and have been writing on it for just a week or so....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, have a book contract and need to collaborate with Microsoft Word at best level

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

that's ok. I had to go to Vespers. Am a nun in a monastery.
It's been since I got a new MacBook Air. Wonder if my 360 Microsoft is compatible? also, I can't find my membership password ***** which email address I used to check on my subscription. I'm willing to just start over with a new application of Word.
American Expressed called. Are you a legitimate place or should I cancel and resolve my issues another way?
since there is no response I guess I will check out and try some other way to resolve my issue.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I will go directly to Microsoft to be sure this is safe! Thanks

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris

No thanks I will go directly to Microsoft

OK no problem

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.