Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Bought a new I pad having trouble. Can I call you? How do I…

Customer Question
Hi, bought a new...

Hi, bought a new I pad having trouble. Can I call you?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to enter pass codes and Apple id

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very green so please not to technical

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris