Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to set up a skype account. i have a conference…

Customer Question
HI i'm trying to...

HI i'm trying to set up a skype account. i have a conference call Monday morning @ 8 am. I have a mac. I did this last night and used my email address rather than a phone #, as i'd only use this on my desktop. People are asking me my Skype name, which i was never asked to create. When i try to open Skype I get a message that says We Can't Find that page. Whats's up??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

I updated my mac last night to the newest version, which took almost an hour, then downloaded Skype yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Could you let me know what's the email address you used to sign up for Skype?