Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password & had help last night getting that

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password & had help last night getting that taken care of. Now I am in the process of setting everything up. It has asked for apple ID & password. Where do I get that from?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't. I evidently did not write it down when I first got the ipad & set everything up.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No - where is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Ok first lookup your Apple ID with the the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

Then you can reset your password ***** the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid