Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

No matter how I try to get out of my google page, I cannot.

Customer Question
Hi no matter how...

Hi no matter how I try to get out of my google page, I cannot. I tried to shut down and or log out. No luck. We just set up an google account for my husband this week and he wanted to get his gmail. I can't get my google off to do his and when I type in his user name...telling me no account exists.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Yes safari. I have an apple computer.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. I have web root anti virus.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my husbands e mail.***@******.***. would like too get on his. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Did you try the security questions to recover your account? Do you have a number that ends with 03?

Thanks,

Kumar