Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have and air pad and a Mac desktop 27-inch. Almost every…

Customer Question
I have and air...

I have and air pad and a Mac desktop 27-inch. Almost every time I try to sign on either device I end up confused about passwords and codes. The result is that my devices get disabled or locked as if I have stolen my own devices. This makes me so furious that I am about ready to go buy a sledge hammer and beat them to pieces. Then buy some android stuff. I will mail the pieces to you at your expense if you want to see them.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did not record the date off the last password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, and I think I have my iPad open now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don';t know what thee password ***** *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Once we make sure your apple id and password ***** correct and working properly, you should only use the same apple id and password ***** all your devices so it shouldn't make it difficult to remember as its only one and the same account for all.

What is your apple ID?

Also, Currently what are all the devices that you currently have and which ones currently are not disabled?

Let me know so we can continue. Sorry for your frustration but I am here to try and help you. Thanks for your time.