Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

JUST PURCHASED MORE I-CLOUD STORAGE BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW UP…

Customer Question
JUST PURCHASED MORE I-CLOUD...

JUST PURCHASED MORE I-CLOUD STORAGE BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON MY PHONE EVEN THOUGH THE PURCHASE WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I HAVE AN I-PHONE 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I RAN OUT ON CLOUD STORAGE AT 5 GB SO PURCHASED 50 GB. THE PHONE SHOWS I STILL HAVE ONLY 5GB

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I-CLOUD ASKED ME TO UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD INFO BEFORE THE PURCHASE. I DID SO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you have not done so already, please power down then power up your iPhone. That will restart the iCloud services on your phone and your phone should then show the additional storage you purchased as available.

Please let me know the result.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?