Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its really messed up can't get anything would like to clear…

Customer Question
Its really messed up...

Its really messed up can't get anything would like to clear every thing and start from scratch and not let any body use it but me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

Serial no co2hnmd dd

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I am not that coputor savy but friend let her kid use mine and that was a good few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Iwouldjust like to start from scratch get safari back and all that goes with it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, do you want to reset Safari only, or reset the entire computer to factory default settings?

Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago

Do you still need assistance?