Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm unable to download Sierra because I cannot remember my…

Customer Question
I'm unable to download...

I'm unable to download Sierra because I cannot remember my admin.password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

OS 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just now. Won't let me go forward w/o the administrator pass word and i've tried all PWs ever used. Help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, but i'll wait till a better time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

You will need to reset your password. To do so, please click the link below and then click the "Forgot Apple ID or Password" link"

click here

Then follow the prompts by selecting the process you wish to use to reset your password. Once reset you will be able to login and download Sierra.

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of the password ***** steps.

Thanks,

David.