Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All my iPhone contact information suddenly disappeard. Can I…

Customer Question
All my iPhone contact...

All my iPhone contact information suddenly disappeard. Can I retrieve it somehow.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am not sure. It is ani

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It happened two days ago. I don,t know what to try

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Have you tried any basic troubleshooting like restarting the iPhone? If you haven't tried, please try to restart the phone some restarting the phone will refresh the contact.

I feel like an idiot. I have had this phone for over four years and never had aroblem. I forgot that it is basically
a computer. Rebooting worked . Thanks!

Whenever it happened in my iPhone I use to try this step. That's why I provided you this steps, anyway thanks for try and I appreciate that. Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, Please let me know and It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, Is there anything else I may assist you today?