Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Are you talking to me about a block. Apple ,don’t know

Customer Question
Are you talking to...

Are you talking to me about a block

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple ,don’t know operating system

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just got blocked from music oldies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was not rude or name calling like this man was.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review the details of your issue.

Where did you get blocked from exactly? (a web site, app, etc.)

Would you still like help with this issue?