Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new ipad mini, but can't get past the password. How…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new ipad mini, but can't get past the password. How can I unlock my new ipad without it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know. /at least a couple of years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I don't know about the reset tool.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is it asking for a 4/6 digit pin or is it asking for the Apple ID password?