Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPod nano wont charge. 6 yrs. Won't take charge

Customer Question
IPod nano wont charge ...

IPod nano wont charge

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

6 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Won't take charge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried using a different charging cable?

Have you checked for any debris that may be stuck in the charging socket?

If that doesn't work, let me know if you can still use the iPod nano whilst it is connected to a charger.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------