Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple id has been locked for security reasons after I…

Customer Question
My apple id has...

My apple id has been locked for security reasons after I failed to type in the correct password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been a couple years or so since I changed the password, the Apple ID hasn't changed for even longer.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't think so. I tried answering three questions that were created when I first got the iPad mini about 4 years ago, but I don't remember the exact answers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the invoice for the iPad mini.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have a local Apple store nearby?