Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I messed up my password on my phone and ipad. How I’m an…

Customer Question
I messed up my...

I messed up my password ***** my phone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How I’m an older lady. What is os

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried to update password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Alison on my I phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are referring to the password ***** your Apple ID, is this correct?

Please let me know

I figured out how to fix it and I want to cancel this support

No problem and glad it is resolved.

All the best