Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why iPhone 6 Plus just totally died all of a sudden black…

Customer Question
Why iPhone 6 Plus...

Why iPhone 6 Plus just totally died all of a sudden black screen won’t power up. Is there a way to reset it from that state? Oh it has plenty of battery.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

It’s been a few weeks. I think it’s on iOS 10.28 something. It’s actually my wife’s iPhone sex plus. I have one too, but mine is on iOS 11 point something.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s been a few weeks. I think it’s on iOS 10.28 something. It’s actually my wife’s iPhone sex plus. I have one too, but mine is on iOS 11 point something.No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that the software is just glitched.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.