Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tring to update my apps but it says my apple ID is disable,.

Tring to update my...

Tring to update my apps but it says my apple ID is disable,. but I know my ID password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7 11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About 3 or 4 month, I was just letting it go

11/24/2017
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

thank you

No matter if you think you have forgot your password ***** not, you will need to reset it and you can pretty easily. Please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.

ok ill try it now, thanks Jon..

Your welcome :) Happy Holidays ! Just going to add that after you reset your password, and if you try the app store and it still does not work, you may need to either restart your iphone by doing this :

Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

And then when it restarts to try again.

If that does not work you can go to settings/itunes and appstore and touch your apple id account then choose to sign out of your current apple id account and then sign back in

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
thanks Jon, looks like I have to wait around 24 hours for the instruction..