Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can i find my iphone, its iphone 5 phone numberis there…

Customer Question
How can i find...

How can i find my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Its iphone 5 phone number(###) ###-####is there a way to find it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Texting cant phone it and using messanger only lost in the last 3 hours i think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Well, in hopes that you may have had find my iphone within icloud enabled, you can try going and signing into www.icloud.com with your apple id and password ***** then click the find my iphone app icon in the menu. This may show the last location it was in when connected to the internet. Let me know what happens.