Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad is disabled. 3 years old; forgot. Thing child changed…

Customer Question
Ipad is disabled Technician's...

Ipad is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

3 years old; forgot

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Thing child changed original passwd. attempted to access, many times.message suggests "connect to Itumes".

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks rl

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris