Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I think it might have spyware on it. IPad 2 iOS 10. 11.0. I…

Customer Question
I think it might...

I think it might have spyware on it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPad 2 iOS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

11.0

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I get emails comes in that like will have from me to me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
This sounds like your email may have been compromised.
Which email provider do you use?
Charter.net
Okay, the best option will be to change your password ***** the charter.net email account.
Can you do that on your computer?
I already put in my credit card in
Not sure how
Can’t on email on here not sure
Spectrum.net homepage:
Select Sign In at the top right corner of the page.
Enter your Spectrum username and password (including @charter.net) and select the Sign In button.
Select My Account, then Settings.
I think I got it
Hello you here?
How will I know it’s ok?
That will most likely correct the issue. The iPad firmware is very secure.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Is everything good now?