Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Smart phone is okay but I cannot connect my apple I pods I…

Customer Question
Smart phone is okay...

Smart phone is okay but I cannot connect my apple I pods I bought to my I pad. Can you help me please? Happy Turkey Day sorry you had to work

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Did you get my message?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

82 years young here not sure what reboot is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your unable to connect the apple iPod to the wifi network or you are unable to connect the apple iPod to the computer?