Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad Pro and would like to write a letter and

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad Pro and would like to write a letter and print it and mail it myself

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure will have to find that out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I’ve been looking for a place on my I pad to be able to dothis

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First, in order to write the letter you can use any app you would like to use. You can type it in your notes app which is not anything fancy but its free and it is already installed. However, you can open the app store app on your phone and download something like google docs which is also free but has more "tools" for writing like a normal word processing program that you might use on a computer. I actually use google docs all the time and we use google docs at my second job as well. So I think you get the idea on how to write the letter.

The hardest part is trying to "print" the letter when you are done writing the letter. Ipad's can only print to "airprint" compatible printers. Therefore, your printer would need to be an "airprint" printer. If not, you can also save the letter you have created and attach it to and email and send the email to a friend or neighbor that can print for you, or even a library that has a computer, maybe you have a computer at home or work that you can email the letter to yourself to open it on the computer to open your email and print it out. Just trying to give you other options if you don't have an "airprint" printer.

If you have any questions let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you . I would love it if you could
However for $39.00. I think I better figure it out myself. Thanks anyway
Salli

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally. Plus, in this case we can not remote into mobile devices anyways so we can chat through these messages instead.

You do not need remote service but please let me know if you have any questions on how to proceed with the instructions I gave. I know it seemed like a lot but just let me know. Please still consider to rate my services if I have helped. Thanks again and happy holidays to you! :)

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast