Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I answer the phone I can't hear. No sound. Sound is…

Customer Question
When I answer the...

When I answer the phone I can't hear. No sound. Sound is turned to max.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple I phone 6 ios11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Started last night. Don't know where to start.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you have tried restarting your iPhone?