Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was on Skype but me hard drive had problems so when fixing…

Customer Question
I was on Skype...

I was on Skype but me hard drive had problems so when fixing that in my Mac laptop they knocked all of Skype in this machine.

Technician's Assistant: Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?

If I go into a program , then it would

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have a Mac Boor Pro computer, I have had it in for repairs, But they taken the Skype ou of the computer. I have at least two Skype spots both have money attached

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

You may download Skype on the following page: https://www.skype.com/en/download

After you download the file, open it and and install it.

Once it is installed, you can simply open Skype as you normally did in the past and use it.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For Jason Jones Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com