Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Deaf). I noticed that the ID# and passwords for websites or…

Customer Question
Hi this is Ron...

Hi this is Ron Burdett (deaf). I noticed that the ID# ***** passwords for websites or credit card websites were not there anymore...did I cause it to be changed? I am disappointed but wonder if you can help me by explaining how to get it back??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t think so hmmm perhaps i did but I did not noticed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What’s this? Online account reset?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have same problems with my iphone and Ipad but no problem with my iMac so go ahead

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you meaning it was automatically filled in via Safari when you went to websites?

Please let me know