Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I charged it all night, and it now has the logo for iTunes…

Customer Question
I charged it all...

I charged it all night, and it now has the logo for iTunes on the front of the screen, along with a picture of the end of a charge cable. I can't get it to do anything else. It is frozen. I assume that I am supposd to hook it up to the computer that I back it up on, but that computer is not working right now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Quite a while ago. Maybe 6 mos. to a year? I have been using my husband's. My computer has ben broken for a long time,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Just tried to reset the phone. I went to the website that is named on the screen of the phone, and it said that I need to hook it up to the computer that I back up itunes with. I just assumed that I am out of luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, the computer I am on right now may have bascked up my iphone automatically, becuase i have connected it several times to it. That's all I cansay. I don't know much about this.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

If you see the Connect to iTunes screen, restart your device:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
Did that, and I just got the screen again that has the iTunes logo and a picture of ther end of a charge chord again.

If you still see the message then you can use any computer that has iTunes installed to fix the issue.