Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Andy BROADCASTER AND I WAS FACEBOOK "LIVE" THE MORNING SHOW…

Customer Question
Andy I'M A BROADCASTER...

Andy I'M A BROADCASTER AND I WAS FACEBOOK "LIVE" THE MORNING SHOW I WAS ONLY DOING THE NEWS TALK ETC I PUT ON A SONG TO GET INTO NETWORK NEWS AND IT WAS WAS COPY RIGHT .....I DID NOT INTEND FOR IT TO BE ON I STOP THE VIDEO ....IT DID NOT POP UP THE COPY RIGHT POST SO I POSTED IT...THEN I GET MESSAGE IT WAS COPYRIGHT SO I DELETED THE POST ....

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

LIVE FACEBOOK

Technician's Assistant: What FaceBook model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

A IPHONE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW CAN I GET FACEBOOK LIVE BACK

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Usually, the first warning is around a 1-2 day ban so it should be working again in the next 1-2 days.

i am a radio station owner i pay copyrights
how can i get them to understand

The ban is by Facebook; not myself or our company.

Unfortunately, Facebook has no idea if you pay for copyright information based on your account. Facebook offers almost zero support so there is hardly any way to speak with them.

i thought you company would be able to....thus far you have told me nothing i didn't already know.

No, we cannot override a ban by another company.

Then I don't need your service please cancel

Sure you can call our customer service at 1-***-***-**** to cancel