Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Morning, My I-Phone received an update during the night

Customer Question
My I-Phone received an...

My I-Phone received an update during the night which I did not request. I am totally locked out of my phone. The update was apparently completed but it will not accept the information to complete including my birthday. Yes, I know my birthday and double checked it. This has caused me not to be able to go on my Thanksgiving trip today. Please forgive my frustration upfront. I appreciate so much your being here to help. Shirley

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact message you see on the screen of your phone?

Thank you

At this point I am totally confused, I have apple care support, already paid for the year. An update, unwanted, was put on my phone during the night. I am totally locked out. It will not even accept my birthday.

Thank you