Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I put in new credit card number. I don’t know. I need…

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put in new credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I need to change me credit card information

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

For which service do you need to do this for? Your apple service or an app within the app store?

Please let me know