Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

A message keeps popping up saying does not support

A message keeps popping...

A message keeps popping up saying does not support accessory. All the time whether attached to something or not ..and I only use apple products. It interrupy ts video play

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Pro and latest update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

O this...I’ve tried rebooting

11/23/2017
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you getting this error on your computer or on your iPad?

Please let me know

Thank you

Ipad

Thank you

Can you please hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions.

Let me know the results please

I am at eork. Not with opad

You mean you do not have it with you right now?

Still pops up

Did you do the insturctions I gave you?

No

ok.... please do the instructions I gave you

I held the buttons down, it rebooted, and pop up still appears. I had rebooted like this before and it failed then too

what else have you tried

I have an appointment at apple store Monday. See how it goes

Go to settings, general, reset, reset all settings

What would that do, reset, to how my iPad looks and runs

Resets the settings on iPad

I don’t know what that means . I have an appointment with apple. See what they do.

ok

I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer