Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple password which keeps me from iTunes and…

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple password ***** keeps me from iTunes and everything. Can’t reset it unless you know the old one. Husband lost my book with all my passwords!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Im not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No but if it cost money that’s why

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have 20,000 emails and I just want to get rid of them so I can start a clean slate how besides 6 at a time?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know