Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why when I try to get the balance remaining it responds that…

Customer Question
Why when I try...

Why when I try to get the balance remaining it responds that the safari server is not responding?

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Did not know that you had to do so. Have not a clue.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service you are trying to do this for?

Please let me know

Apple IPad. Still saying sever is not responding.

Thanks

What exactly are you doing when you get this error on the iPad?

Have put in all information required twice for the unclaimed offer. Still no change. Getting a bit fed up.

I ace provided all the information required. Comes up payment error. Latest information provided. Have used this credit card for the last six months. I have had the Visa for years and you are the only ones I have had a problem with.

Ok, but I am asking please exactly what you are trying to do on the iPad, what are you actually trying to purchase?

once again

May I ask please if you can reply to the question I have been repeating? It is important to know...

I will again repeat

I am asking please exactly what you are trying to do on the iPad, what are you actually trying to purchase?

All the information was supplied. I have had the card in front of me.

ok no problem, I will opt out of working with you further, another expert will take over shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you still have the issue after the forced restart?

Mike, Mac Medic