Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife and myself bought iphones I pad years ago she

Customer Question
Hi, my wife and...

Hi, my wife and myself bought iphones I pad years ago she registered with apple so did I, somehow all our devizes got mixed up with email addresses passwords etc. my wife passed away in Feb this year so I need to attach all devices and laptops to just my registration I have been locked out of my ipad and can't re-connect it with all thye email addresses and passwords that I know of. can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sometime ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have in the past and it's been a nightmare for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I am sorry to hear about your loss with your wife, and that you are having this problem, I will do my best to assist you with this.

Can you tell me please the exact message you are seeing on the iPad?

Thank you

Hi, it is ok I have done it please return my payment.

you will need to go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

no I have fixed the problem thanks

ok