Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is set on chicago time I live in dalla how do I hag?

Customer Question
My ipad is set...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My ipad is set on set on chicago time i live in dallas how change?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model iPad you have?