Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where is file containing photoshop elements 18 stored on my…

Customer Question
Where is file containing...

Where is file containing photoshop elements 18 stored on my pc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

Program is all working ok but it is not in my list of programes or downloades just like to see its location on my pc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still see the icon on your computer for the program?

Please let me know

ok, right cick it an choose open file location and it should show you where it resides.

Let me know how you go please

no good there is no option for file location

Is the file on your desktop?

If not, click and drag it to the desktop and then you should see the option

did that there is still no option to locate file
hello are you still there

Yes I am here, the shortcut should provide this.

Which version of windows are you using?

photoshop 18

I am referring to the version of windows you are using please

windows 10

Ok, you should see the option when it is on the desktop

Can I connect to your computer and I can find it for you

Please click on this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f271df58-bf3e-4d61-a869-2ea70f940699

Click I agree and run the file

no leave it ok

It would only take a minute to find it, or you do not wish for me to connect to your computer?

If not, then click on the folder icon which is yellow, at the bottom of the screen

Go to C drive and look for program files

Go into that, look under adboe and tell me if you see it there please