Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot apple password My apple ID is. About a Year ago.

Customer Question
I forgot apple password...

I forgot apple password ***** apple ID is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a Year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and I get a passcode then it tells me that the pass code and ID don mach

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

No thank. Were is your support without charge of $39.0?

can you receive a text on the number ending in 71?

No thanks again.
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Are you saying no thanks to our help or no thanks to the extra $39 charge?