Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've accidently deleted my iTunes game apps program from my…

Customer Question
I've accidently deleted my...

I've accidently deleted my iTunes game apps program from my laptop how can I retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

I don't know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Yes under control panel my computer is Dell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a Mac compter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you mean you deleted the itunes app from your computer and you need to create a new shortcut to itunes or reinstall it?

I deleted the iTunes game apps from my DELL computer

Don't worry as the funds did not go thru I can still try and remote assist. In order to remote assist I just need you to do the following:

1. Click this link: https://join.zoho.com/466386706

2. Click the “download’ button

3. Open the downloaded file

Did you still need help? Were you able to click the link I sent you?

If you wait to long to remote assist, I may need to end you a new link as the previous one may time out. Let me know when you are ready to begin. Thanks.

what happen the expect left when I was trying to do what he asked
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?